Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Unboxing Litter Kwitter

It is finally here!! The Litter Kwitter!!
Check it Out! Check it Out!
See?  So much empty space, which costs me a lot of postage charges.  Hope Amazon has an option to opt out from nice good packaging, and just paper wrapped packaging.  I'm one person who do not really mind.
Woooohooo.. When are we starting?  Let's take a look what is inside.
The contents - Kwitter, DVD, Introduction Leaflet.
Stage 1: Red Tray (Starting!!)
Stage 2: Amber Tray - Almost there...
Stage 3: Green Tray - Ready to GO!
Stage 4: No more tray - Her Highness will start using the toilet like any other humans in the house. =^.^=
Her Highness!! \(^.^)/
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

2 comments:

  1. R u still using ur litter kwitter?Can I rent from u? Email me scorpiogal84@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm being using little kwitter last three months for my pet cat. It's a significant process from ruining home various places by pets doing their own things. I like little kwitter pretty much. Thanks.
    litter kwitter vs cittykitty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...