Saturday, March 19, 2011

Home-made Scratch Lounge

Today I went to Daiso and bought the materials to make this scratch lounge thingy since the original was not available in Singapore yet.  I hope they do come to Singapore and I can buy one for Silver.  For now, I think the home-made one is also cool and cheap!

(Not sure if I can use the word Scratch Lounge in my post? Since it's a real product trademark. Hmmmm.. But I'm not trying to make the same item and sell, guess it should be OK?  If anyone knows if it is NOT OK, please let me know.  We'll then try to substitute the name with something else, like Cat Cardboard 'Bed'. Hehe..)

First you need 4 pieces of this scratching cardboards.
 And the tools -- a glue gun.  Finally my glue gun can be used for something meaningful.
 Then, put some of this glue from the glue gun on the side and stick 2 pieces together.  I held on to it for too long while taking pictures.  It hardened before I can stick it to the other piece.  Hahaha... So, I peeled it off and redo.
 Silver checking it out even before I finish my job.  Talking about MICRO-MANAGEMENT here.  Isn't it annoying?
 Still sitting on it.  Gotta chase her away to let me do my job properly.
 Yay!! After sticking the sides together, it's complete now!!
 Tadaaaa.....
 Immediately, the 'supervisor' comes to inspect the finished product.
Hmmm.. Good Job!
 Well done, Slave!  Now, I need to take a nap!

Looks like she likes it as she's fast asleep in it now!! Below a video of Silver trying out the scratch scratch. :D

1 comment:

  1. ya leh..! i think she will like...but...her owner too lazy hahahahha u make and sell ba...i 1st 1 to buy hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...